- Ongoing exhibit at American Art Company, Tacoma, WA
- Two-person show, Francine Seders Gallery, Seattle, WA, 2013
- Juried exhibit, Collective Visions Gallery, 2013
- Group exhibit, American Art Company, Tacoma, WA 2012-2013
- Juried show, Upstream People Gallery, 2012
- Juried show, CIVA Visions 2011
- Juried exhibit, 7th Annual Evening of Arts and Entertainment, Los Angeles, CA, 2010
- Solo exhibit, Clearstory Gallery, Spokane, WA, 2009
- Featured work, All Angels Church, New York City, 2008
- Solo exhibit, Gloria Dei Lutheran Church, Olympia, WA, 2007
- Juried exhibit, Gallery One, Ellensburg, WA, 2007
- Group exhibit, Christianity Today.com, 2007
- Solo exhibit, Capps Art Gallery, St. Martin's University, Lacey, WA, 2006
- One of four visual artists awarded from national competition for recognition and publication in “Ministry and Liturgy” magazine, September 2006
- Juried exhibit, Springfield Art Association, Springfield, IL, 2006
- Juried exhibit, CIVA Silver Conference, Los Angeles, CA, 2005
- One-month residency, David & Julia White Artist Colony, Costa Rica, 2004
- Two-person show, Ideations Gallery, Olympia, WA, 2003
In addition to the shows listed above, I have exhibited work in Alberta, Canada; Sacramento, California; and Ellensburg, Seattle, and Olympia, Washington and have work in several private collections, including the Martin of Tours Collection of Pacific Northwest Art, St. Martin's Abbey; University of Oregon, and the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
- Art Student's League, New York City (1964-1965). Studied drawing with Thomas Fogarty and Raymond Breinin; painting with Vaclav Vytlacil. One year Ford Foundation Scholarship for painting.
- Central Washington University, Ellensburg, Washington (1963). Bachelor's degree in fine art. Studied painting with Sarah Spurgeon.
- Banff School of Fine Arts, Banff, Alberta (Summer sessions 1962, 1963). Studied painting with Harry Wohlfarth.